- What cases are filed to East African Court?
- What is the enforcement mechanism of the decisions of the EACJ?
- Is there time limitation for someone to file a case at the East African Court of Justice?
- What is the filing fee at EACJ?
- What are the steps a case goes through from the beginning upto the end?
- How can someone access the Court in the Partner States without coming to Arusha?
- How does one get a copy of a judgment or ruling?
- What is the Arbitration cost at the EACJ?
- Who are the Arbitrators at the EACJ?
- Does the Court have express human right jurisdiction?
- Are the decisions of the Court implemented by the Partner States?
- Is there any influence of the Judges by their governments?
- How are the Judges appointed?
- How long does a Judge serve at EACJ?
- Can Appeals from the National Courts be filed to EACJ?
- Is the permanent seat of the Court in Arusha?
- How often does the Court sit?
- Does the Court allow the public to use phones
and cameras during sessions?
- Does the Court live stream its sessions?
- Does the Court provide interpretation services
to the litigants & the public during court?
- Is the Court already using e-filing system?
- Does Court translate documents for the litigants
from other languages into English?